zaterdag 13 september 2008

I've been tagged twice!!!!

How exciting, I've been tagged twice yesterday!!

First I got tagged by Tina Campanale of Bits 'O Scrap for this one:

And of course, the RULES:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My facts:
1. I'm addicted to digiscrapping
2. I'm born and raised in the Netherlands, but with an Italian father I feel very Italian also.
3. My favourite food is Italian food, candy (doesn't matter what)
4. I'm almost 38, I have my birthday at October 18th.
5. I have a fulltime job as bookkeeper.
6. I'm married with Manfred for 7 years now, but we are almost 20 years together.
7. Besides digiscrapping I like photography, so when I have time left you find me with my camera.
Tag, you're it:
1. Pamela Gibson
That was difficult. Everyone has the awards already, lol.


And I also got the "Brilliant Blog" award from Lisa Minor
My List:
1. The winner can put the award on their blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog so they know you nominated them.

I nominate the same blogs as above!

Thank you Tina and Lisa!

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Thanks for the awards!! *smiles*